CPHM course address the importance of a different set of Ps physicians, patients, payers, public, and the presence of politics for building a solid foundation in healthcare marketing. Expanded coverage of healthcare marketing fundamental topics such as; market research, strategy, and the strategic marketing process. CPHM course is an invaluable resource for new to marketing professionals or experienced marketing managers.
CPHM course focuses on the unique needs of marketing in the healthcare industry, applying general marketing theory and concepts where appropriate and tapping into the day-to-day experiences of working healthcare marketing professionals.
CPHM course is a complete curriculum of marketing management tools and techniques, Filled with examples from a wide array of health care providers, health systems, HMOs, physician-hospital organizations.
- Healthcare Marketing – Overview
- Physician, patient, and hospital interactions
- Alignment of strategic marketing efforts to the mission, vision, and values
- Marketing Mix
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Developing Marketing Plan
- Marketing Research Process
- Marketing Information Systems
- Developing Customer Loyalty
- Blake & Mouton’s Sales Grid
- Igor Ansoff’s Product-Market Expansion Grid
- Martin Lindstrom’s 5-D Brand Sensogram
- Michael Porter’s Value Chain
- Customer Relationship Management
- The DAGMAR Marketing Communications Spectrum
- Monitoring Marketing Performance
- Conflict management techniques
- Ethics of Healthcare Marketing
- Legal Issues in Healthcare Marketing
- Sample Marketing Plans
- Sample Business Plans