CPHF course presents expansive coverage for the fundamental concepts of healthcare finance, including both financial management and accounting.
Expanded coverage of: cost of capital, modified internal rate of return, supply chain management,
health savings accounts, current information on reimbursement, along with updated real-world examples, and easy-to-grasp spreadsheet illustrations of the calculations.
CPHF course is an invaluable resource for new to finance professionals or experienced finance managers.
CPHF course offers the opportunity to apply finance principles and concepts to a setting that simulates an
actual work environment.
You’ll find finance cases present a comprehensive picture of the organization, along with a relevant financial-management challenge that you must solve.
- Healthcare Finance – Overview
- Business Valuation
- Current Challenges in Healthcare Finance
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
- Planning and Budgeting
- Key Performance Indicators and Dashboards
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting Systems
- Time Value Analysis
- Third-Party Payers
- Managed Care Plans
- Medical Coding
- Financial Thoughts on Cost Allocation
- Pricing and Service Decisions
- Value Analysis
- Economic Value Added
- Financial Risk Management
- Long-Term Debt Financing
- Equity Financing
- Asset Management and Financing
- Lease Financing
- Legal Issues in Healthcare Finance